On the final day on this midweek break I thought it would be good to give a list of Butlins at Bognor pros and cons.
- A huge amount of activities for children including archery, football, softplay, swimming and funfair to name only a few.
- Good facilities such as laundrette, mini market, ocean spa and the hire shop.
- Very helpful staff who are excellent with children.
- Satisfactory, clean accommdation
- Close to Bognor Regis town Centre for stocking up your fridge.
- 4pm check in – a little late if you want to make the most of your first day.
- Onsite mini market is expensive and cash machine charges £1.25 per transaction
- Nearest beach is a pebble beach.
- Fairground and pool not open past 5pm.
Overall we have had a fantastic time at Butlins Bognor Regis. Parker has had non – stop fun and it is an affordable holiday that we would definitely recommend.